It’s Easy to Order From:
RAY BOAS, BOOKSELLER
Walpole, New Hampshire
HOW TO CONTACT US:
1. EMAIL – firstname.lastname@example.org – best way to contact us.
2. PHONE – 603 756-4545
3. MAIL – Ray Boas, Bookseller, PO Box 757 (no mail delivery in our little village – thus the PO Box ), Walpole, NH 03608-0757
HOW TO MAKE PAYMENT:
1. When ordering, please provide our Order Number and the Author, and Title of the book or books you wish to order. Also indicate your shipping preference: media mail, priority mail, or overseas shipping. And tell us if you wish to mail a check/money order or use Paypal (we no longer process credit cards in the shop). We will reply to your email advising that your book(s) are on hold and total cost with shipping.
2. PAYMENT: Check/Money Order/Paypal — You can transfer funds from your Paypal account, or can use your credit card – you do not have to have a Paypal account to make a payment at Paypal. Once your order is confirmed, we will send an invoice via Paypal for you to pay if that is how you wish to pay.
3. SHIPPING — Media Mail is $3.99 for the first title, and $1 for each additional title. If you need Priority Mail, I can provide a quote. Cost varies with weight and distance. We provide delivery confirmation/tracking numbers upon shipping. Also, for overseas shipments we will be happy to provide you with a quote.
I always under-describe condition of my books so that you will be more than pleased when receiving a book from me. And, you will be very impressed with our secure packaging.
If there are any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Ray Boas, Bookseller has been shipping books world-wide since 1980. We are now in our 41st year of business.
Below is How Your Book will be packed
You may click on any image to open this gallery to see larger images. My packing process from left to right, top to bottom is:
1 – I have new cardboard flats (two sizes). Here I am packing a softcover, first inserting it in a plastic bag. Note the smaller piece of cardboard.
2 – I attach a softcover to the smaller cardboard for rigidity while forming the cardboard around the book in the next steps. This is not necessary for a hardcover book which is already rigid.
3 – Placing a softcover with the cardboard backing up I fold one side of the cardboard over to the edge.
4 – The other side of the cardboard is then folded in forming a rigid sleeve around the book.
5 – Using a commercial floor stapler I put at least two staples at each end sealing the container.
6 – The last image shows the completed shipment with adhesive mailing label. To be even safer, I tape the label down, and rubber stamp my return address on the cardboard.